You don’t have to deprive yourself of dessert if you are trying to eat healthy. Desserts can be healthy and taste great. Below you’ll find lots of healthy dessert choices like Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart, Easy Healthy No-Bake Cheesecake, Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Pies and more.
Sweet and Tempting Healthy Desserts
Here are 15 healthy and delicious desserts that you will love!
1. The Ultimate Healthy Blueberry Crumble from Amy’s Healthy Baking is healthy enough for breakfast with juicy berries topped with sweet, crunchy streusel.
2. Healthy Cookie Dough Dip from Chocolate Covered Katie is so good it has been featured by Cooking Light, Bon Appetit, CNN, Shape, Glamour, The Philadelphia Inquirer, and The Huffington Post. You must try it!
3. Healthy Fudgy Brownie Bites from Averie Cooks are vegan, gluten-free, grain-free, soy-free and taste so good you’ll never believe they are a healthy treat.
4. Easy Healthy No-Bake Cheesecake from Bless This Mess have no refined sugar and are egg-free and gluten-free and it tastes just like a traditional no-bake cheesecake dessert.
5. Deliciously Healthy Sweet Potato Brownies from The Healthy Foodie are high protein and made with wholesome ingredients such as avocado, sweet potato puree, unsweetened applesauce, date paste, vanilla and eggs.
6. Greek Yogurt Fruit Tart from Sally’s Baking Addiction is a healthy breakfast fruit tart with protein packed Greek yogurt, and lots of fresh fruit.
7. Healthy Candy Corn Treat from Dessert Now Dinner Later is layered fruit parfaits that are fun and festive healthier Halloween treat!
8. Simple Gluten-Free Apple Crisp from Cookie and Kate is made with wholesome ingredients, like old-fashioned oats, almond meal, pecans, honey, and lots of apples.
9. Skinny Frozen Peanut Butter Pies from Crazy for Crust are single-serve size and are kept in the freezer. They are full of peanut butter flavor and so delicious!
10. Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge from Wholefully is a delicious velvety, dense, and smooth fudge that is naturally sweetened, dairy-free, vegan, and packed with nutrients and healthy fats.
11. Single Serving Clean Chocolate Mug Cake from Amy’s Healthy Baking is quick and easy recipe that is made in the microwave. It’s ready to eat in less than 10 minutes.
12. Chocolate Workout Brownies from Chocolate Covered Katie are made from six plant-based ingredients and don’t have any refined sugars or flour, the clean eating protein brownies are quick and easy to prepare.
13. Healthy Apple Butter Bars from Five Heart Home are loaded with oatmeal, chopped apples, apple butter, and nuts for a delicious, breakfast or snack!
14. Brown Sugar Baked Peaches – A Healthier Treat from The Kitchen Is My Playground is a scrumptious low-calorie dessert with brown sugar and a touch of cinnamon sprinkled on top.
15. Frozen Yogurt Cookies from Tastes of Lizzy T is a simple and healthy dessert using your favorite yogurt and fruit. It’s healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast, not just dessert.
Hope you enjoy these amazing healthy desserts!