Ranch Cheddar Chicken and Broccoli Bake
Six ingredients are all that is required to make this easy and delicious Ranch Cheddar Chicken and Broccoli Bake. So much flavor in this quick and easy dinner.
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved horizontally to create 4 filets
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing mix, separated
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 12 ounce package frozen broccoli florets
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place the chicken in the baking dish and brush with olive oil. Season with half the ranch dressing mix.
Next top the chicken with half the cheddar cheese and all the bacon.
Place the frozen broccoli on top of the chicken and season with remaining ranch dressing mix.
Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Remove and top with remaining shredded cheese.
Return to the oven and bake for 10 minute; until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through.