This Baked Western Omelet is a fast and delicious way to start your morning. It's the perfect breakfast dish for busy mornings, a special brunch, any holiday or whenever you need a quick and easy dinner.
Baked Western Omelet Recipe
I love omelets and this one is so easy. Just mix your ingredients and pour into a baking dish and pop it in the oven. It's so versatile. You can change up the ingredients to your liking.
Scroll down for printable recipe.
How To Make Baked Western Omelet
To make this Baked Western Omelet you'll need eggs, milk, salt, ham, cheddar cheese, onion, green bell pepper and red bell pepper.
Start by adding milk, eggs, and seasoning salt in a large mixing bowl and stir well. Mix in the rest of the ingredients then pour into a 7 by 11-inch or 9 by 9-inch baking dish. Bake in preheated 350 degree oven until set, for about 40 minutes to an hour.
Serve with your favorite toppings such as sliced avocados, chopped chives, salsa or sour cream.
Baked Western Omelet
- 10 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large mixing bowl mix milk, eggs, and seasoning salt.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients then pour into a 7 by 11-inch or 9 by 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake until set for about 40 minutes to an hour.