This easy No Bake Banana Split Dessert Recipe combines all the flavors of a classic banana split for the perfect delicious summer dessert! And this sweet concoction only takes 20 minutes to make.
This Banana Split dessert is quick and easy to prepare. It starts with a graham cracker crust then layers of cream cheese, sliced bananas, crushed pineapple, and cool whip. Topped with crushed walnuts, cherries and hot fudge.
No Bake Desserts are my favorite desserts to make in the summer when it's hot and humid outside and I don't want to turn on the oven.
This one is layers of deliciousness on top of a graham cracker crust. It's a cool and refreshing dessert for hot summer days.
This creamy dessert is one you can make the night before and serve the next day. You don't have to freeze it because there is no ice cream. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. To keep the bananas from browning you can lightly toss them with lemon juice or pineapple juice.
This fun no bake dessert is always a hit for summer parties and potlucks and gets lots of rave reviews! It's easy to make and so impressive and delicious.
See printable recipe card below for all ingredients, specific measurements, and complete instructions.
12 full graham cracker sheets – finely crushed
9 tbsp butter – melted
1/3 cup granulated sugar
8 ounce cream cheese – softened
¼ cup butter – softened
3 cups powdered sugar
4 medium bananas – sliced
20 ounce crushed pineapple – drained
16 ounce cool whip
1 jar of maraschino cherries
½ cup crushed walnuts
½ cup hot fudge sauce
How To Make Banana Split Dessert
Lightly coat a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a medium size bowl. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed. Pour into your baking dish and firmly pack down the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy. Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top.
How To Store
Cover and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. I don't recommend freezing it.
Helpful Kitchen Tools (Affiliate links).
- Dish Towels - These are my favorite dish towels and I have them in yellow.
- Pyrex 9x13-Inch Glass Baking Dish with Lid
- Silicone Spatula Set
More No-Bake Desserts To Try!
We love no-bake desserts and here are a few favorites you might like to try.
- No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake
- No Bake Pink Lemonade Pie
- Easy Pina Colada No Bake Bars
- No Bake Berry Cheesecake With Pretzel Crust
Stay Connected! Subscribe to my newsletter for the latest recipes.
I hope you enjoy this No Bake Banana Split Dessert! If you try this recipe, please come back and rate it and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from you!
No Bake Banana Split Dessert Recipe
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple – drained
- 16 ounce cool whip
- 1 Jar of maraschino cherries
- ½ cup crushed walnuts
- ½ cup hot fudge sauce
- 12 full graham cracker sheets, finely crushed
- 9 Tablespoon butter, melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a medium size bowl. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- Pour into your baking dish and firmly pack down the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top.
- Then, spread the sliced bananas on top, pressing slightly into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the bananas, following with the cool whip.
- Finally, decorate the top of your dessert with the crushed walnuts, cherries and hot fudge.
- Chill for several hours, or overnight, before cutting and serving.