This No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake is perfect for both chocolate and coffee lovers. The rich, coffee infused filling pairs wonderfully with the sweet chocolate chips scattered throughout the dessert.
The delicious filling sits on a bed of crushed Nilla wafers that balance the richness of the dessert perfectly. If you are a fan of classic tiramisu, then you will love this cheesecake!
Why You Will Love This Recipe
- No bake cheesecakes are easy to make.
- Perfect summer dessert. Cool and refreshing.
- No need to turn on oven - no baking required.
- If you are a fan of classic Tiramisu, then you will love this cheesecake!
- The decadent, rich filling gives you a fork-full of flavor in every bite.
The chocolate chips in this Tiramisu cheesecake recipe gives it the perfect amount of texture. And for even more chocolate flavor, you can sprinkle the top of your cheesecake with a little bit of cocoa powder.
No matter what occasion you make this dessert for, it is sure to be a hit with everyone!
If you need some more ideas for delicious no bake desserts a favorite of ours in the summer is this No Bake Banana Split Dessert. Also check out this No Bake Berry Cheesecake With Pretzel Crust and these Easy Pina Colada No Bake Bars.
To make this Tiramisu cheesecake you only need seven ingredients.
- Nilla Wafers - Or graham crackers to form the crust.
- Butter - Unsalted and melted.
- Cream Cheese - Use full-fat cream cheese softened to room temperature.
- Sweetened Condensed Milk - To give the cheesecake sweetness.
- Mascarpone Cheese - Best to use full-fat version.
- Instant Coffee - Or a coffee free alternative like Pero.
- Chocolate Chips - Semi-sweet, milk, or dark chocolate.
See printable recipe card below for all ingredients, specific measurements, and complete instructions.
How to Make No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake
Step 1: Crush the Nilla wafers and blend together with the butter to form a sandy mixture. Then press the mixture into a springform pan and set aside.
Step 2: In large bowl whip the softened cream cheese until smooth.
Step 3: Add the sweetened condensed milk, mascarpone cheese, and instant coffee to cream cheese. Then mix again until smooth and creamy.
Step 4: Fold in the chocolate chips.
Step 5: Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan and chill in the freezer until set.
Step 6: Once chilled you can slice, serve, and enjoy!
How to Store
You can store this cheesecake in the freezer for up to 2 months covered in a layer of plastic wrap then topped with a layer of aluminum foil for extra protection.
For long term storage, we recommend pre-slicing so you can grab a single slice whenever you want a quick treat. Wrap each slice in plastic wrap then place in freezer safe Ziploc bags. Then when ready to eat, remove a slice from the freezer and allow it to sit at room temperature for an hour.
You can leave your no bake cheesecake on the counter for up to an hour before it should be returned to the freezer. Letting the cheesecake sit out on the counter for too long will cause it to become too soft to serve.
- If you are having trouble slicing your cheesecake, let it sit on the counter for 10-15 minutes to soften. Alternatively, you can run your knife under hot water to make it easier to cut through the no bake cheesecake easier.
- Letting your cream cheese come to room temperature will make assembling your cheesecake much easier and will minimize the number of clumps you have and provide a smooth, creamy texture.
- This recipe is easy to change if you aren’t a coffee drinker. Simply sub the instant coffee with a substitute like Pero.
- Top your cheesecake with shaved chocolate flakes or a light dusting of Dutch process cocoa powder to add a little extra cocoa flavor to the dessert.
You can easily make a mascarpone cheese substitute by whisking together equal parts cream cheese and sour cream until smooth and creamy. This will give you a tart, velvety product like mascarpone cheese.
No bake cheesecake has a few fundamental similarities to regular cheesecake, but the two desserts have wildly different outcomes. While traditional cheesecake requires the use of a water bath and an oven, no bake cheesecakes take a few hours to set up in a fridge or freezer. By using sweetened condensed milk or whipped cream, no bake cheesecakes are able to obtain a similar velvety texture to their oven-baked counterparts.
More Delicious Desserts
I hope you enjoy this No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake! If you try this recipe, please come back and rate it and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from you!
No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake
- 3 cups crushed Nilla wafers
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese
- 1½ Tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Use a blender or food processor to crush the Nilla wafers into a fine, sandy mixture.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and add it to a10-inch springform pan with the crushed Nilla wafers. Use a glass to press the mixture into the pan, forming a crust.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip the cream cheese on high speed until smooth.
- Add in the sweetened condensed milk, instant coffee, and mascarpone cheese. Whisk again on a high speed until the mixture is smooth and homogenous.
- Gently fold in the chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the springform pan and cover the pan with plastic wrap. Place the cheesecake in the freezer and allow it to set for at least 4 hours.
- Slice and enjoy!