At Recipes Simple, we love easy casserole recipes! Casseroles are a delicious and convenient way to get dinner on the table on busy weeknights. They are the perfect no-fuss meal.
Casseroles can be a meal in one and are great for using leftover meat and vegetables. It's homemade comfort food at its best!
Have a crowd to feed? These easy casseroles are perfect. Make two 9x13 casseroles and serve them with a large salad and bread for an easy, crowd-pleasing meal.
Breakfast Casseroles To Start Your Day
Rise and shine and start your day with one of these warm and hearty breakfast casseroles. Serve with fresh fruit, orange juice, and coffee for a delicious morning meal.
- Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
- Meaty Breakfast Casserole
- Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole With Sausage
Best Ground Beef Casseroles
These ground beef casserole recipes are super easy to make and are a great way to stretch your meat by adding in veggies or pasta and your favorite shredded cheese.
- Beef And Noodle Casserole
- Easy Hamburger Potato Casserole Recipe
- Meatball Casserole
- Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- Tater Tot Casserole With Ground Beef
Casserole Side Dishes
These casserole side dishes are the perfect addition to any meal. They pair well with most meats and main dishes—the perfect easy side dish for a backyard BBQ, potluck, family meal, or holiday party.
- Easy Cheesy Potatoes Casserole
- Squash, Zucchini and Tomato Casserole
- Sweet Potato Casserole With Pecan Topping
- Vegetable Casserole
Helpful Tools For Cooking Casseroles (affiliate links)
Check out all my kitchen favorites here.
- Casserole Dish | Casserole Dish with a lid that I use. I love the lid for storing leftovers and it makes it easy when transporting casserole.
- Vegetable Chopper | I always use this vegetable chopper in my kitchen to speed up prep time.
- Spatula | Silicone Spatula Set.
- Mixing Bowls | Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set is one of the most used items in my kitchen.
- Dish Towels | These are the dish towels that I use daily.
Chicken Casserole Recipes
If you need an easy dinner idea, these delicious chicken casseroles are easy to make and are perfect to add to your dinner rotation.
Delicious Ham Casseroles
If you have leftover ham, it's time to make a casserole! Ham in a casserole makes a hearty and satisfying meal everyone will love.
Take Taco Tuesday to a new level with one of these flavorful Tex-Mex Casseroles. These Tex-Mex meals make easy weeknight dinners that even picky eaters will eat.
- Chicken Tortilla Casserole
- Easy Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Easy Taco Casserole Recipe
- Layered Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Casseroles are layered with flavor and are the perfect comfort food year-round!