This No Bake Pink Lemonade Pie is a cool and creamy refreshing summer dessert that is easy to make with only six simple ingredients.
If you need an easy no-bake pie recipe this is it! Starts with a ready made graham cracker crust, citrusy cheesecake filling and cool whip for the perfect flavor combination!
Why You Will Love This Pink Lemonade Pie
- Easy To Make: Everyone loves it and it's quick and easy to make.
- No Bake: There is no baking involved and you can prepare it in ten minutes.
- Delicious: Cool and refreshing dessert that is perfect for spring and summer.
- Simple Ingredients: This budget friendly dessert uses simple ingredients.
No bake pies are the best summer dessert. A few of our favorites include this No Bake Banana Split Dessert, Pina Colada No Bake Bars. And more pink lemonade recipes to try include these Pink Lemonade Cookies and Pink Lemonade Cupcakes
What better way to enjoy a summer day than with a cold glass of pink lemonade? But why keep that classic flavor in your glass when you could add it to your dessert?
With this simple pink lemonade pie, you can enjoy a delicious lemony flavor in a quick and easy no bake dessert. The surprising ingredient in this recipe that gives it so much flavor is pink lemonade drink mix.
See printable recipe card below for all ingredients, specific measurements, and complete instructions.
- Cream Cheese - Soften cream cheese taking it out of the refrigerator and letting it rest on the counter at room temperature for around 30 minutes.
- Sugar - Granulated white sugar is the sweetener of choice in this recipe.
- Pink Lemonade Powder - Gives it a sweet and tart lemony flavor.
- Lemon - You will need both the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Frozen Whipped Topping - I like to use Cool Whip Extra Creamy Whipped Topping when I can find it in the grocery store.
- Graham Cracker Pie Crust - Using a store-bought crust is the quickest way to prepare this easy pie but you can make your own if you prefer.
You’re going to love just how easy this no bake cheesecake is to make. And with the help of pink lemonade drink mix, you can instantly add some summer flavor to your pie.
Follow these quick instructions for preparing the filling and then wait while the pie chills in the fridge. The waiting is the hardest part!
How To Make This No Bake Pink Lemonade Pie
Start by mixing the no bake cheesecake filling. Combine the softened cream cheese with the sugar, pink lemonade powder, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Beat the ingredients together until they’re smooth and well combined.
While the pink lemonade will give your cheesecake a light pink hue, if you want to make the filling a brighter pink you can add some food coloring. Add a drop or two of red food coloring to the bowl and blend until the desired shade of pink has been reached.
After that, you can fold in the whipped topping. Lightly mix the ingredients together until the filling is smooth and creamy. But make sure not to over-mix or the whipped topping could begin to separate.
Once all the filling ingredients are mixed well, spread the filling evenly in the graham cracker pie crust. Place the pie in the refrigerator to chill for at least four hours or up to overnight before slicing and serving.
Since this dessert is made with cream cheese, it should be stored in the refrigerator when it’s not being served. Cover the pan and keep the pie chilled in the refrigerator for up to three days.
In addition to storing the pie in the refrigerator, you can also keep it in the freezer. You can make this pie ahead of time and keep it in the freezer until you’re ready to serve it.
Wrap the cheesecake tightly with plastic wrap and then a layer of aluminum foil to prevent freezer burn. When stored properly, you can keep the pie in the freezer for up to two months. When ready to serve the frozen pie, transfer it to the refrigerator to thaw overnight.
Yes! If you would rather make the crust from scratch, combine 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs with ⅓ cup sugar and 6 tablespoons melted butter. Stir the ingredients together until they start to clump, then press the graham cracker crumbs into a 9-inch pie plate.
Chill the crust for at least four hours before adding the cheesecake filling, then return the pie to the refrigerator to chill for an additional four hours before serving.
Stay Connected! Subscribe to my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest for the latest recipes.
I hope you enjoy this Pink Lemonade Pie! If you try this recipe, please come back and rate it and leave me a comment below. I love to hear from you!
No Bake Pink Lemonade Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup pink lemonade drink mix
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- zest of one lemon
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Red food coloring, optional
- 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- Use a hand mixer or stand mixer to beat the cream cheese, sugar, pink lemonade, lemon zest, and lemon juice in a large bowl until well combined and smooth.
- Optional Step: To give your cheesecake a brighter pink color, add one to two drops of food coloring and beat to combine. Add more food coloring, as needed, until the desired shade of pink is reached.
- Fold in the frozen whipped topping until just blended.
- Spread the filling evenly in the graham cracker crust.
- Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least four hours or overnight before slicing and serving.