This Oreo Cream Pie recipe is a dreamy dessert that's easy to make. With just a handful of simple ingredients like Oreos, cream cheese, whipped topping, butter, vanilla, and sugar – you'll be on your way to pie perfection in no time.
Crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter form the delectable crust, setting the stage for the creamy filling. After a brief chill in the refrigerator, your Oreo Cream Pie is ready to impress.
If you love Oreo cookies, this is the pie for you! A homemade Oreo crust is filled with cream cheese filling with chopped Oreos for the perfect combination of crunchy and creamy. And no baking is required!
We love this Oreo Cream Pie topped with additional whipped topping and crushed Oreos. You can also use whole or halved Oreos to decorate the edges of the pie.
Why You Will Love This No-Bake Oreo Cream Pie
- Quick and easy preparation, perfect for busy days.
- Requires minimal ingredients, most of which you may already have on hand.
- Delightfully creamy and rich, with a satisfying Oreo crunch.
- Offers a perfect balance of sweetness without being overly heavy.
- Delicious no-bake dessert recipe that is perfect for any occasion.
See the printable recipe card below for all ingredients, specific measurements, and complete instructions.
- Oreos - These chocolate cookie sandwiches will form the crust and will go in the filling.
- Unsalted butter - Melted butter will be combined with Oreo crumbs to form the crust.
- Cream cheese - Softened cream cheese will give a tangy flavor and richness to the cream filling.
- Sugar - Granulated white sugar will sweeten the filling.
- Cool whip - This will be combined with cream cheese and sugar to make the Oreo Cream Pie filling light and airy.
- Oreo Mint Pie: Crush mint-flavored Oreos for the crust and add a drop of mint extract to the filling for a refreshing, minty twist.
- Peanut Butter Lover's Pie: Incorporate crushed peanut butter sandwich cookies into the crust and mix in peanut butter chips or drizzle with melted peanut butter on top.
- Double Chocolate Delight: Use chocolate-filled Oreos for the crust and fold in mini chocolate chips or chocolate chunks into the filling.
- Oreo Ice Cream Pie: Instead of refrigerating, freeze the pie for a few hours or until it reaches a solid ice cream pie consistency.
How To Make Oreo Cream Pie
To Make The Crust:
Begin by processing the Oreo cookies in a food processor until they reach a crumb-like texture. Alternatively, place them in a Ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter.
Press the crumb mixture evenly into the bottom and along the sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Place it in the refrigerator to cool while you prepare the filling.
To Make The Pie Filling:
In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
Add the chopped Oreo cookies to the mixture to give it a extra texture and flavor.
Gently fold in the whipped topping using a spatula, ensuring it's well integrated.
Spread this creamy filling evenly into the chilled pie crust.
Place the pie back in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours, allowing it to set—overnight chilling works perfectly, too.
When ready to serve, enjoy the pie as it is, or enhance it by garnishing it with extra whipped topping and additional Oreo cookies. Delight in this delectable treat!
Storing and Freezing
Make Ahead: Prepare the pie the night before your gathering and refrigerate overnight for a hassle-free serving the next day.
Storing: To store your Oreo Cream Pie, place it in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freezing: If you want to prepare this dessert in advance, you can freeze it. However, it's recommended to do so before garnishing with whipped topping and additional Oreo cookies. You can add this when you are ready to serve.
Wrap the pie tightly in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, or place it in an airtight container suitable for freezing. Freeze for up to 2-3 months.
When ready to enjoy, allow the pie to defrost slowly by placing it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Save time by using a store-bought Oreo pie crust instead of making the crust from scratch.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping and chopped Oreo cookies to maintain a light and airy texture.
- For the best results, refrigerate the pie for at least 2-3 hours to allow it to set, or prepare it the night before to save time.
- Feel free to get creative with garnishes by adding extra whipped topping and crushed Oreo cookies for a delightful presentation.
- To make cleanup easier, consider using a disposable pie dish, especially if you plan to take the pie to a gathering or potluck.
Of course! Feel free to get creative with your mix-ins. You can add mini chocolate chips, crushed nuts, or other cookies for extra texture and flavor.
Certainly! You can adjust the size of the pie by using a larger or smaller pie dish. Keep in mind that the number of servings may vary accordingly.
If you love no-bake desserts here are a few of our favorites to try!
- Butterscotch Pie
- No Bake Pink Lemonade Pie
- No Bake Tiramisu Cheesecake
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Dessert
You will love this Oreo Cream Pie – a simple yet scrumptious dessert! The easy-to-follow steps and minimal prep make it a go-to treat for busy days and the no-bake nature of the recipe means you won’t even have to turn on the oven!
Oreo Cream Pie Recipe
Oreo Pie Crust
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ granulated white sugar
- 2 cups cool whip topping
- 10 Oreo cookies, roughly chopped
- extra cool whip and Oreo cookies for garnish (optional)
Make the Oreo Crust:
- To make the crust grind the Oreo cookies in a food processor or beat with a rolling pin in a Ziploc bag until they become a crumb-like texture.
- Stir the Oreo crumbs and melted butter together in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie crust dish. Set in the refrigerator to chill while you prepare the filling.
Make the Pie Filling:
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Use a spatula to stir in the 2 cups of whipped topping until well blended.
- Fold in the chopped Oreo cookies to the mixture, and spread the pie filling into the chilled pie crust.
- Return the pie to the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours to set, or overnight. Serve as is or garnish with extra whipped topping and Oreo cookies, enjoy!