This Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip is rich and creamy and so delicious! It's super easy to make in the slow cooker!
One of our favorite appetizers to get when we go out to dinner is Spinach Artichoke Dip. And this recipe tastes as good or better than any we have ordered at a restaurant.
It's also a favorite appetizer to make during football season, for holiday parties, family events and whenever we are craving it.
Scroll to the bottom for printable recipe.
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe
This weekend we had a big family get together to celebrate my mother-in-law's 90th birthday. There was lots of food, laughter and pictures. We all bring a favorite dish or dessert and drinks and we always have more than we need.
The slow cooker is perfect for occasions like this. We usually have several going at one time cooking a variety of dishes such as; cheese dip, this Spinach Artichoke Dip, Little Smokies and beans. We serve them right out of the slow cooker. No need to mess up any more dishes if you don't have to. Less to clean up and more time to enjoy family.
How To Make Spinach Artichoke Dip In The Slow Cooker
This dip is the definition of easy. You just toss all the ingredients together in the slow cooker and two hours later it's ready to serve!
To make this you will need cream cheese, Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic, artichoke hearts, fresh baby spinach and ground black pepper.
When I am cooking anything with cheese in my slow cooker I always spray the inside of it with cooking spray so nothing sticks to it.
Add all the ingredients in the slow cooker and stir until evenly combined. Cover, and cook on HIGH for 2 hours; until the dip is completely heated through and the cheese is melted.
You can serve this with pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips or carrots and celery.
Super easy to prepare and so delicious! Hope you enjoy it!
Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped finely
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Lightly spray the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and stir until evenly combined.
- Cover, and cook on HIGH for 2 hours; until the dip is completely heated through and the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with pita chips, crackers, tortilla chips or carrots and celery.